On the eighth month of pregnancy beg the question of cleaning after the baby is born, given that the house cat, which is a lot of wool.
The decision was made, which hasn’t regretted for a minute, to order robot vacuum. The choice fell on the Chinese Midea VCR12 (the only difference in color).
Where to buy
Briefly I will say that I ordered your vacuum cleaner Midea here on this page in Aliexpress. Got the courier in three days after ordering.
First impressions: the robot is quite Packed, no odors, presentable appearance.
The pros and cons of Midea
And now about the advantages and disadvantages of this robot vacuum.
- Undoubtedly the low price of the brand Midea relative to other manufacturers with similar functionality.
- Concise appearance.
- The base is highlighted by a bright blue light. Pleasant light the night provides us with a makeshift nightlight. However, for someone plus, this will be controversial.
- Has several modes of operation. You can send it vacuumed along the walls, and you can use turbo mode in particularly dirty areas.
- An essential item to maintain a minimum of order in the house in between major cleaning. I especially recommend the pet owners.
- Available instructions in Russian.
- The robot is much quieter in operation than the classical vacuum.
- Plastic container for debris. Not clogged with dust, if desired, can be washed.
- A small dumpster. Maybe it has to do with the presence of a pet in the house, but in order that the cleaning was complete, we have to empty it several times.
- My Midea gets stuck under the couch and can’t get out. This can be a drawback in specific circumstances of individual apartments. If the distance from the floor to your sofa will not allow him to travel, and problems such will not be, respectively.
- In four months of operation of the brush was fluffed up and slightly deformed. But accessories can be purchased separately.
- Relatively large debris (e.g. cat food) does not fit in the dumpster.
- Robot vacuum cleaner is only suitable for floor cleaning, the carpet will be ineffective or not effective enough.
- The charge holds not for long. Over time began to run out faster. In his defense I want to say that this may be due to the fact that the first month was regularly based in the mode of «discharged — recharged — discharged». At the bottom of the cleaner has a switch that will help to cope with this problem and to protect the battery of your assistant.
- Loudly announce that it was charged. This is a controversial negative, but at night or when the baby sleeps, can be a problem. To cope with it will help all the same switch on the bottom, but then the charging will have to be postponed.
- In the corners of the room have to get out on your own through other devices. For example, excellent choice for this magic MOP with auto spin and specials.bucket.
- Pretty loud hits on the obstacles. In the pros, provided that the machine works quietly, meanwhile in the cleaning process happen in a loud collision with obstacles.
Despite the larger number of cons, they all can close your eyes. On a scale would put it with four. Robot vacuum cleaner Midea definitely recommend to purchase. Again, I bought it on Aliexpress here.