It came to a choice headlamp with seriousness and meticulousness: I have looked through the existing forums and read all the reviews from advanced «users» of this device.
My choice fell on NITECORE manufacturer, producing nice lights premium, specifically the model Nitecore HC30. He is also known under a subsidiary brand Fenix.
I was not prepared to wait for a month, so place your order with a delivery fee, which, incidentally, cost me about $ 2. Took here on this page of the official representative of the brand on Aliexpress.
Nalobnik came to me from China to St. Petersburg with the speed of light – in just 10 days, delivery to the house was carried out by courier service SDEK.
The seller of this tactical flashlight is available in two versions: warm and cold white colors.
The package arrived in a branded box sidorovskoe, which, despite several layers of «luperci» when transporting decently hesitated – for gift would have such a thing already came.
To me it does not spoil the overall impression from the device, so the rating of the seller to lower did not. Besides the lantern and all the components inside the package damage did not have.
I liked that the thread was oiled, and the battery compartment was a bag that absorbs moisture. Little things, but it’s nice.
Order date: August 9, 2017. Price at time of order including shipping: 2 778 RUB order Processing by the seller amounted to 2 days. The period of use at the time of writing the review: 1 year 4 months old.
- The dimensions of the flashlight: length – 98 mm, tail diameter 24 mm, head size: 24.5 x 25.5 mm.
- Led: CREE XM-L2 U2;
- Waterproof: IP68;
- Luminous flux: 1800 LM;
- Range: 187 m;
- Maximum operating time: 330 hours;
- An element of a food: CR123A, 18650, you can order the same to Ali or to buy in the shop, a popular size of battery;
- Impact resistance: 1.5 meters;
- Operating modes: 8;
- The head diameter: 24,2 mm;
- Length: 98 mm;
- Weight without mount and battery: 40g;
- Housing material: aluminium.
- Headlamp Nitecore HC30 — Fenix;
- Manual in Chinese (alas, and luckily, the Internet has all the information on the operation);
- Headlamp mounting;
- Spare o-ring – 2 pieces;
- Titanium clip.
Battery is, of course, not included, order it separately.
First I will tell you about found me the pros and cons Nitecore HC30, and then the General impression and conclusion: worth buying or not…
- The lantern not only manual, but headlamp and therefore has a huge range of applications: for tourists, while hunting, fishermen, cyclists and all outdoor enthusiasts, for professional purposes: cavers, archaeologists, etc.
- A good spread of brightness on 5 levels (switching between short clicks on the button), great for riding on the bike with elektrodvigatelei;
- Dense and well-focused light beam for illumination at long distances.
- Durable, lightweight and robust housing of anodized aluminum (alloy Unibody).
- With headlamp bracket has the ability to direct the beam higher or lower from the body.
- The availability of technology advanced temperature regulation, thanks to which there is automatic reduction of luminous flux in excess of the housing temperature 55 degrees. This increases the time of the lamp, and eliminates the possibility of overheating.
- The ability to dive with a torch under water to a depth of two meters thanks to the IPX-8.
- Illumination angle 100 degree – for me it’s more than enough for illumination of objects within the field of view.
Tangible minuses FENIX for myself, I have not found. The only thing it would be great if:
- attended the magnet in the tail of the flashlight;
- included was a strap for carrying a lantern on the hand (this is very practical, because the lantern is still manual). But all this is minor quibbles that do not affect the operation of the device.
Lantern Nitecore HC30 very solidly built, it is super bright and almost impossible to kill a nalobnik.
Of course, initially expected to save the eyes and it clung to the model by 5-10 $ on Ali this stuff in bulk. But free cheese is only in mousetrap, and the quality is always need to pay.
Therefore, despite the considerable price tag Nitecore 40 bucks on the purchase absolutely no regrets and definitely recommend to purchase. Again, bought here from official manufacturer Fenix and Nitecore on Aliexpress.