This spring I decided with a friend to buy a 3D printer. We both work in the children’s educational center, so the printer was bought for myself and for work. Searched for a long time, watching the reviews, finally settled on Anycubic i3 Mega. Ordered in mid-March on Aliexpress here on this page, at the end of the month, the printer we had (it was 2 weeks).
3D printer i3 Anycubic Mega, as you can see in the pictures, looks very impressive. He especially likes children. The first cries of «Wow!», «What is this?» «Can I touch it?». To be honest, we have after the Assembly had the same experience.
Without going into the complex characteristics that will describe what parameters we chose:
- Weight: 11 kg (easy to carry, if necessary)
- Working area: 210*210*200 mm (800 CC)
- Nozzle temperature: 200-210 degrees (allows you to use different types of plastic, PLA, ABS etc.)
- Print speed: up to 75 mm/s (standard is 60, which is also good)
- Layer thickness: from 0.06 mm (0.6 «coarse» models)
Some of our models
- The boat ‘ benci. Except for a couple of irregularities – all very smoothly.
- Stand for the phone.
- Automatic doors.
- Low recommended temperature of the table is 60 degrees. Models with a small footprint are glued securely and there is a chance (small) that they will fly from place. For all 3 month at 3D printer i3 Mega Anycubic this was once. For such cases you can use 70 degrees, but that the details of the table wear out faster, better with this not to get involved.
- The lack of save feature. Will be very sad when after several hours of work, at the 95% interest will cut down the light or someone clicks to «off». Will have to start all over again.
- Stylish in appearance.
- Ease of Assembly – even a child will understand. All the tools in the kit, many spare nuts and bolts. Collected friend, about 30 minutes.
- Convenient adjustment of the table. Per minute can be aligned in all axes.
- Easy printing: insert the flash drive, chose the correct model included. Print model format .stl.
- Supported by most slicers (for printing).
- The fan cools so quickly if 1 process to print out the doll, and inside – a little less, then even less, and yet, and yet – they can be easily assembled and disassembled separately.
- Complete with a 3D printer Anycubic i3 Mega is the second nozzle. Nice, because it is the most vulnerable part.
- Low price. Shipping to Kazan has cost 17,000 rubles.
- Shipping from a warehouse in Russia.
The printer is suitable for both novice and experienced users. We use it to print parts in various developments. Don’t regret, like everything and use at your pleasure. Again, take a 3D printer on Aliexpress here.